- Leadership and Navigation
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Relationship Management
When it comes to happiness and success in life, emotional intelligence (EQ) matters just as much as intellectual ability (IQ). Emotional intelligence helps you understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to build stronger relationships, relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict. Building your EQ can help you to connect to your feelings, achieve your personal and professional goals, turn intention into action, and make informed decisions about the things that matter most to you.
Join us for this practical, results-oriented workshop that links the neuroscience of EQ to personal and business applications. This session builds on the content of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace and focuses on advanced applications and life-long practices. The goal is to deepen your understanding of EQ and to build personal mastery in your EQ skills.
Prerequisite: Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace is a course requirement as the course design assumes participants have familiarity around the model.
- Review the EQ model and the link between your EQ map scores and behaviors. (You previously took this assessment in the prerequisite course titled: Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace)
- Continue developing self-awareness, the cornerstone EQ competency
- Identify patterns that might be holding you back from being as effective as you want to be
- Explore optimal practices for each of the 5 EQ competencies
- Improve relationships and develop others
- Apply the richness of EQ to teams and organizations
Managers, supervisors and all employees looking to deepen their understanding of EQ, build their self-management capacity and optimize their EQ skills.
Employers Council staff
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.