- HR Expertise
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
Significant data supports the benefits of a diverse workforce. To create and maintain an innovative, effective and collaborative workplace, demographics are not enough. Focusing on inclusion first best fosters diversity. This timely session will examine individual experiences with differences, lenses through which to define diversity and the foundations of an inclusive workplace.
- The concepts of diversity and inclusion
- Reflections on personal experiences about differences
- Tips for interpersonal effectiveness around differences
- Foundations of Inclusive Teams
Who Should Attend
Anyone concerned with being successful in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
This class can be developed for management, employee-only, or combined groups. Please call registration for details.
Employers Council staff