- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
When communication goes awry, it is often difficult to identify where things went wrong, and to determine how to reframe the conversation in a more productive and positive way. This workshop is based on in-depth research and practical tools to support each person in accessing the critical awareness needed to improve or modify their interpersonal communication in the workplace.
This rich, inter active, and intentionally introspective class allows participants to work with and examine their internal and external interpersonal habits that impact their ability to enhance and improve relationships. Through the use of communication theory, a communication style assessment, class exercises, and feedback, participants will deepen their self-awareness and explore interpersonal skills to become more thoughtful and effective communicators.
- Examine the essentials of the communication process
- Explore how life experiences, beliefs, and perceptions affect communication
- Understand personality preferences using the Insight Inventory assessment
- Adapt communication styles to enhance effectiveness
- Recognize dysfunctional patterns of communication
- Practice effective communication skills
- Demonstrate listening from a leveling place
- Deliver and receive feedback
- Make a commitment to implement realistic changes
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to develop more effective communication in the workplace
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff