- Relationship Management
One of the most critical and demanding elements of a management or HR role is assisting others in the resolution of conflict and determining the appropriate strategy for intervening. In this class, participants explore red flags that indicate conflicts are escalating and assess various options for addressing these conflicts. Through simulations and exercises, participants practice critical conflict management tools for navigating others through conflict including conducting one-on-one conflict coaching and facilitating employees through conflict conversations. Using the Conflict Dynamics Pro- file, participants also assess their own conflict management patterns so they can bring a greater level of awareness and effectiveness to helping others in conflict.
- Recognize key indicators of conflict and identify appropriate intervention strategies
- Assess personal responses to conflict using the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Examine constructive and destructive responses to conflict
- Coach employees in developing conflict management skills
- Facilitate employees through conflict using a conflict facilitation model
Who Should Attend
Human resources professionals, supervisors, and managers who find themselves helping others in conflict
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff