Compensation plays a critical role in attracting and retaining key talent. It’s important to understand how to leverage compensation in such a way that it benefits both the employee and the organization as a whole. This class will give you the confidence and skills needed to articulate key compensation factors within your organization, assess compensation needs, align those needs with your organizational strategy and goals, and use compensation to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop a compensation philosophy as the foundation for the organization’s compensation program
- Review federal regulatory requirements that impact design and administration of compensation programs
- Select the job evaluation method best-suited for your organization
- Determine sources of external market data and conduct market data analysis
- Create a job worth hierarchy
- Review best practices in effective compensation structures
Human resource professionals, managers, compensation specialists, and finance professionals