- Relationship Management
To help participants: 1) gain a fresh outlook and perspective about communicating with others that can really make a big difference in all areas of personal relations, and 2) to successfully put into action in various work settings a set of precise and practical communication methods, skills and techniques.
The primary emphasis will be on bringing this into all areas of business (and one’s personal life), wherever face-to-face communication is vital. Also emphasized will be finding how to match these skills to fit with one’s personality style, role, and circumstances. A follow up study guide will be provided to help practice the skills that have been learned.
- Improving the ability to understand people better
- Improving the ability to turn your emotions on or off depending on the circumstances
- Improving the ability to develop and maintain trust, rapport, and influence with others
- Improving the ability to deal with difficult people and situations
- Improving the ability to think in an outcome oriented way
- Learning how to discover what is important to another person or group and tailor approaches to that
- Learning how to gather and organize information systematically to clarify problematic situations and to identify clear goals
- Learning how to facilitate business meetings (formal and informal) in a way that saves time and get results
Who Should Attend
Any professional in management, supervision, administration, customer service, human resources, engineering, training, sales, and anyone whose success depends on the ability to relate to others
Gary J. Faris, L.P.C., Management Consultant