Communicating well can be challenging in any setting, but is an essential skill for individuals, teams and organizations when navigating difficult topics. This class provides you a solid understanding of communication dynamics and helps you successfully exchange ideas with others even in emotional or tense settings.
- Understand how differences in styles can create barriers to good communication
- Choose effective strategies for resolving difficulties
- Apply specific skills for handling complicated interpersonal matters
- Expand your ability to listen and talk about issues to influence others and achieve productive outcomes
- Learn to gauge others’ interests and intent
- Increase your personal effectiveness by being self-aware and self-regulating in addressing conflicts
Who Should Attend
Non-management and support staff personnel who frequently work with difficult people or situations
Additional Consideration: Training on this topic for your management team is also available.
This class is available exclusively as an on-site program.
Employers Council staff