- Relationship Management
This course is designed to support individuals who seek to cultivate more effective communication skills, clearer messaging, and better align intention and impact. In this training, you will identify your needs and desires, practice stating them clearly, and recognize ineffective aspects of your personal communication that may be deterring you from successful interactions or hinder your impact. By identifying your goals for communication, you will develop an approach that is assertive, clear and direct.
- Understand how to navigate difficult topics or subjects confidently
- Identify barriers as well tools to apply an assertive mindset
- Explore strategies that lead to resolution
- Determine appropriate filters, timing and approaches to your communication
- Approach stressful interpersonal situations more effectively
Tools and Strategies
- Identify needs and communicating desires clearly
- Dealing effectively with criticism and rejection
- Recognizing and stopping ineffective communication
- Resolving conflict responsibly
- Learning when and practicing how to say “no"
Who Should Attend
Employers Council staff