The only thing constant is change. It seems that has become a mantra
of the 21st century workplace. How well we adapt and function
through the change is often the difference between success and failure.
Change Management Essentials will assist you in understanding the
process of change transition in order to successfully manage change.
Learning the characteristics of the stages of the transition process
and how to help ourselves and others remain nimble in the face of
constant change is a key skill for individual contributors and leaders
in your organization. We can learn what is important in remaining a
resilient, effective employee even in the face of constant change and
we can take steps toward building those capacities.
- Differentiate between the change process and the
- Using a three-phase transition model, understand the primary
emotions, behaviors, and action steps needed for each phase
- Identify and describe the types of information and support
that people need as they move through the change process
- Build skills and attitudes which allow us to be resilient and
effective under changing circumstances
- Develop a plan of action to help yourself and others
successfully manage the change process
Who Should Attend
Managers and supervisors or anyone interested in learning how to
manage change and transitions for themselves and/or for the people
Employers Council staff