To help participants develop skills in planning, writing, and reviewing a variety of writing projects from email to short reports.
This “hands-on” workshop will show participants how to produce
business documents that get positive results. The format includes
class exercises, group discussion, and individual guidance.
- Principles of simplification, clarity, and consideration
- Identifying and writing to the “right” audiences
- Focusing: creating and using outlines/key points and
- Writing clear, concise memos, letters, and emails
- Editing and proofreading techniques
- Essentials of punctuation and grammar
- Practice activities
Anyone interested in improving their writing skills
Janet Arrowood, The Write Source