- Relationship Management
We all want to be the best that we can be. Invigorate your career and your life. Brand You helps you increase clarity and energizes you to more fully explore your career. Do you believe you are, or want to be identified as an up and comer? Do you know how you want to serve and be of value in work and life?
Utilizing a variety of explorations, exercises and group discussions, you will identify and articulate your unique value at work. You will define your passion and purpose as you identify what makes you feel vital. Assess the skill sets that you have acquired and the skills you need to learn or have greater opportunity to apply. Recruit mentors and sponsors to support your advancement. Present the Brand of You with more power, purpose and commitment. Brand You will put you on the path to taking your next level in work and life.
- Identify your passion, purpose and vision of your future
- Take an inventory of your career strengths, contributions, and on the job opportunities
- Identify potential mentors and sponsors to support your progress
- Develop a learning and action plan to sustain your effort
- Present an honest, straightforward picture of who you are and your value
Who Should Attend
All levels of professional and management personnel who wish to own their career path by more persuasively articulating and advocating for greater opportunity at work
Sandy Blaha, Performance Consulting