Due to the significance of the recruitment function, recruiters must be familiar with Affirmative Action obligations and how their actions can positively, or negatively, affect an organization’s Affirmative Action Program. Recruiters with an understanding of Affirmative Action obligations are better equipped to positively effectuate the organization’s Affirmative Action Program. This half-day class will cover essential aspects of Affirmative Action for recruiters.
- Affirmative Action purpose and regulations
- The Internet Applicant Rule
- Applicants, who are they?
- Invitations to self-identify
- Meaningful disposition codes
- Applicants, hires, promotions, and terminations
- Data collection and management
- Postings, tracking, and data management
- Internal and external databases
- Use of recruiting agencies
- Affirmative Action recruiting and good faith efforts
Who Should Attend
Recruiters and human resources professionals administering Affirmative Action Programs
Employers Council staff