- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Expertise
Human resources professionals and managers must have a basic understanding of their organization’s financial framework to speak the language of business, recommend initiatives that positively impact the organization’s financial results, and influence senior business leaders. In this half-day class, participants will see how business decisions and financial results impact each other. Participants will gain a basic understanding of the three key financial statements (the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flow) as well as financial ratio analysis.
- Understand how organizations make money
- Understand how money “flows” through an organization
- Understand the key financial statements
- Assess the financial health of an organization through ratio analysis
- Develop financial acumen and critical thinking
- Link capital investments to financial results
Human resource professionals and managers who need to build financial literacy and understand the financial foundations for business decision-making.
This class can also be presented as an on-site program and can be customized to fit the needs of your organization.
Employers Council staff