Location: Downtown Denver, CO (Parking included)
Salary Range: $14.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting your department with administrative tasks including but not limited to, answering phones, managing calendars, reserving rooms, booking travel, filing expense claims and stocking office supplies.
• Performing receptionist responsibilities when receptionist is unavailable including directing member inquiries, assisting visitors, and assuming all other duties of front-desk receptionist.
• Assisting members with EC services, member inquiries, updating member information, training schedules, internet services and internal EC operations.
• Processing information and reports utilizing EC’s client management systems.
• Coordinating events and training sessions to include securing locations, ordering required materials, preparing flyers and marketing materials, speaker confirmations, coordinating vendors, as well as assisting with preparation of materials.
• Capacity to multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to solve practical problems associated with relevant departments and deal with a variety of variables in situations.
• Coordinating payment of invoices, credit card statements, and check requisitions.
• Run Department Reports
• Assist Department with remote employees and tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, competently and in a timely manner. The individual must demonstrate initiative and the ability to be a problem solver, in what can be a fast paced environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of fundamental administrative and clerical procedures, including but not limited to maintaining files, operating phone systems and general office equipment.
• Work-related experience in an office environment, preferably at least two years.
• Ability and willingness to master an array of skills associated with administrative duties.
• Ability to provide timely and accurate follow through on projects, Member or Staff requests.
• High school diploma (or equivalent), post-secondary education preferred.
• Must gain sufficient knowledge of EC’s structure, policies and personnel to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
General office environment the majority of time. Occasional lifting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.