Type: Full time
Reports to: Arizona President
Why work at Employers Council?
We are seeking a full-time coordinator to support the growth of our Arizona office. Together with our Arizona President, the Membership Development and Marketing Coordinator will amplify recognition of the Employers Council brand in Arizona through coordinated marketing efforts, with consistent focus on the goal of an increase in the number of Arizona Employers Council members.
- Works closely with Arizona President to coordinate efforts to reach out to and connect with the Arizona business community, focused on identifying and qualifying new leads
- Designs and executes outreach campaigns to create curiosity about Employers Council membership and services
- In person, by phone and over email, serves as a liaison between Employers Council and interested companies regarding membership while providing excellent and friendly service
- Understands and explains the value of an Employers Council membership in a compelling way
- Performs administrative tasks using CRM software and company processes to identify, contact and convert potential member companies
- Coordinates with marketing department regarding various forms of collateral (physical and electronic) to support Arizona brand growth efforts
- Attends events sponsored by Employers Council and by other organizations in the business community and interacts with attendees to share information about Employers Council
- Assists with planning and execution of Employers Council events for potential members
- Supports co-workers on maintenance of relationship with current and potential members and business partners
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- A passion for providing top-notch customer service and supporting Arizona employers
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for meeting, interacting with and helping new people
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and familiarity with CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic creativity in marketing outreach
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail and organizational skills who is comfortable working both independently and under the guidance and direction of someone else
- Shows initiative in analyzing the results of projects and is eager to improve results
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
General office environment the majority of time. Occasional lifting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Our total compensation package provides our employees the opportunity to professionally grow and develop. We offer an exceptional benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, HSA with generous employer contributions, 401(k) with a match up to 8%, generous paid time off, a defined benefit pension plan, and many other fringe benefits.